Tuesday, April 04, 2006

someone got up on the wrong side of the bed

It's 5 a.m. and I'm passing a bit of the time before I head off to school for the big fieldtrip. I'm actually just waiting for the C.D. I'm burning for the roadtrip to be completed. Can you imagine a roadtrip without good sounds? *shock horror gasp* Oh no no no...

We're off to Batangas, you see. Now seeing as my whole April schedule will be full of paperwork, documentation, compilation, packing up, and the like, this is probably the only break I will get. The only "summer vacation," if I may.


If so...


How come I'm not the least bit excited?


Oh wait, I know. It's the imminent deadlines. It just has to be. For crying out loud, how will I be able to enjoy the sun, the sand, and the water, if I know there's a ton of paperwork waiting to be done when I get back? How will I have fun when I know I could've spent the day finishing more paperwork, hence, meeting the said deadlines faster and earlier? It's just not... right.


Rawr.


I've been working for three days straight now, and somehow the piles and piles of papers on my desk still don't allow me to see my seatmates in the faculty room. I really don't like sitting at my desk the whole day. It's a pain in the neck. Literally and figuratively speaking. It's just too quiet in school. I need a break, please.


Oh wait, this IS my break.

*sigh*

C.D.'s done. See yah leytah, alligeytah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Danica said...

Good Morning Miss Platon :) Hahaha.. Just visiting your o so tremendous blog. :) Haha. I'm just so bored right now, and I miss you all. :) Hahaha. Mwah <3

4/06/2006 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home