Friday, March 31, 2006

call me cheesy, i don't care :)

I've been pondering for the longest time, thinking of how and what to write in this entry. It's not that I have nothing to say. It's actually quite the opposite. I have SO MUCH in me right now, I feel I'm about to explode. Okay so after staring at the blinking cursor for God knows how long, am I finally ready for this? I think I am. Are you? Okay, here we go.

It still hasn't sunk in that the schoolyear 05-06 is finally over. I'm actually scared of the day I realize that, seeing that now that it hasn't really sunk in yet, I'm already feeling all kinds of sadness.

Okay, I will definitely remember March 31, 2006. I never expected anything like that to happen. As in ever.

A special shout out to III-Kamalayan 05-06

Ladies, I know I couldn't find the words to thank you a while ago. I was just so overwhelmed by what you guys did. Cliche as it may seem, but it's true that words cannot express how grateful I am for you. I can try, though :) So here goes:

You cannot believe my amazement and appreciation for what you guys did for me. So that's what I'd look like as a blonde... Haha :) I appreciate each and everyone's paper crane and wish. I appreciate the "surprise" :) (You guys are sneeaaakkyyyy!! Haha :P) I appreciate the laughter that we all shared. I appreciate the fact that you chose to stay despite the fact that the pep rally was starting in five minutes. I appreciate each and every hug that I shared with you. I appreciate the huge group hug wherein we all got smoooshed (but I could've cared less!) I appreciate the tears that we all shed awhile ago. Those tears won't be in vain, I promise. We'll still see each other, ladies. I'm sure of that :)

I hoped it would never end, but alas it had to. I cannot express enough my gratitude having you as my first advisory class. I know things became kind of rocky for some time, but seeing ourselves all together for the very last time in that little classroom we called our home for a while, it all ended up worth everything. Thank you so much, ladies, from the bottom of my heart. I love you :)


To all my students, I appreciate everything! I honestly wished that the day (or should I say the schoolyear? Hehe) would never end. All the gifts, the hugs, the well-wishes were all very much appreciated. I will keep them with me always :) I wish I could keep you all there with me, too, so we could all be together, hanging out, having fun, and of course learning at the same time. From each other of course :) I've learned so much from you guys, as much as I hope you've learned from me, too :) You made this year such an amaaaazing year. Nothing can compare to it, really.

I dread going back to school on Monday and finding the school empty. It's going to be so weeiiirrrddd... :/ *sigh*

I still have so much to say, but again, I fear that words will not be able to contain the overwhelming greatness of emotion I am feeling right now.

*HUG* - just let this say what I feel :)

Once again, my dear ladies, thank you. The schoolyear is finally over, but I hope the memories and lessons that we learned, taught, and shared won't ever be :)


---
by the way
it has recently come to my attention that students actually read this little blog of mine. (*sings* ... i'm gonna make it shine. Oops sorry I couldn't help it :P)

I have just one question, though...

Why don't you guys comment?! Haha :) and why didn't you mention it to me? :) Anyway, feel free to make your presence felt. I would appreciate it. :)

Oh and also, just a disclaimer. This is NOT formal writing, so please allow me to use contractions :P

26 Comments:

Anonymous danica said...

COMMENT COMMENT! :)

aww. miss platon....

wag nyo po ako kakalimutan ah.. wag nyo po kami kakalimutan hah...

STAY pa rin po kau sa school....

andami pong nangangailangan ng sobrang galing na teacher tulad ninyo!!! :)

ANG COOL COOL COOL NYO PO KASI. and yes of course.. I LEARNED A LOT FROM YOU.. as in!!! :) alam ko naman pong alam nyo na yun kc ilang beses ko na po yun minention..:)

loveshoo miss..

GIMIK NAMAN PO TAYUU! hahahaha :)

3/31/2006 4:57 PM  
Blogger nicole a. said...

hello miss platon!

yes, i am an avid reader of your blog. and i saw your "blonde pic" na naka-post sa blackboard ng kamalayan.. heheh.

you are soo cool! how i wish you could teach our batch again next year! super saya nun! kokology ulit! :) hehe

love you so much! take care! stay cool!
:-*

3/31/2006 5:28 PM  
Blogger ggeemm267 said...

comment comment! buzz buzz! hahaah..tush tush..!joke!
hahaa we miss u miss platon..! like danica said, ang COOL COOL nio po talaga..!

sama po kau sa gmik namiin! =)

3/31/2006 6:12 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

haha.


mind if i continue stalking???


3/31/2006 6:26 PM  
Blogger j jo said...

danica: of course i won't forget all of you. that would be impossible. thanks for the invite, but go ahead and enjoy your teacher-free summer :)

nikki: i sure wish i could teach your batch again, too. :) *crosses fingers*

gem: aww.. thanks :) buzz buzz! haha! i'm really glad to have had the opportunity to handle you batch :)

nicki: oh go right ahead, dear. haha :)

3/31/2006 6:47 PM  
Anonymous danica said...

nagsiklaban na po ang mga FANS niyo. woohoo!!

dpat meron ng MISS PLATON FANS CLUB DAY! Hahahaha :)

3/31/2006 7:18 PM  
Blogger ggeemm267 said...

i agree with danica..! hahaha.. =)
c danica nga po ung pwesi ng fans club nio e.! haha..! :)

3/31/2006 7:28 PM  
Blogger nicole a. said...

FANS DAY! SAMA AKOO!!!!!!!!

3/31/2006 11:08 PM  
Anonymous mates said...

miss platon!!!

thank you for EVERYTHING!

we can't believe that this school year is, quoted from pk, "it's totally totally over." we will really miss you! we hope you'll teach again next school year! sana nga po lahat kami nasa advisory class niyo! hahaha! thank you again.

3/31/2006 11:39 PM  
Blogger bebang said...

haha. just like nikki tan, I am an "avid reader" of your blog. haha. You're so cool, Miss.. We'll surely miss you next year!

4/01/2006 2:40 AM  
Anonymous anna ig said...

hi msPlats. C=

salamat sa lahat

ikaw ay mahal namin at siguradong ma mmiss ka namin

ps.: nakaka tawa at tuwa mag basa dito sa blog mo po ahehe. i'm not really a fan of blogs and whatever internet stuff thing so wala ako patience masyado para mag basa ng buhay ng mga tao haha (no offense meant here guys) peru parang nakaka excite mag basa ng sayo po haha.. just a thought C=

4/01/2006 3:12 AM  
Anonymous MATES said...

We will miss having literature sessions with you.. and our Maguindanao practices. Have a nice vacation.

Sana po, nagustuhan nyo yung surprise namin. Ingat Ms Platon

See you next School year! ;)

4/01/2006 6:28 AM  
Blogger j jo said...

danica, gem, and nikki: haha fans day kayo diyan! kayo talaga o :)

clarissa: aww.. thanks, dear :) i will really, really miss your batch! i had the most wonderful time with you guys, too :)

anna ig: hay mahal na mahal ko rin kayong lahat at siguradong mamimiss! :( haha buti naman at naeentertain ka kahit papano sa aking mumunting blog na ito. hehe :)

mates: i still can't believe "it's totally, totally over" either :/ i really do hope to handle your batch again, too, next schoolyear :) or better yet, be your adviser :P malay niyo, mapunta yung buong mates sa advisory ko if ever. you never know ;) oh and yes, i absolutely loved your surprise! i was really touched :) thank you so much :) enjoy your vacation, guys :) see you next schoolyear hopefully :)

**pardon the excessive use of smiley faces. i can't help it :)

4/01/2006 9:07 AM  
Blogger stalker said...

im your ultimate stalker:)

4/02/2006 5:09 AM  
Anonymous danica said...

may fans club party nga kami dapat andun po kayo !!!!! :)

4/02/2006 6:52 AM  
Anonymous Kar said...

Everything was in the cheesy mode/air/feel already then the by the way part came. HAHAHA. I never even knew you had a blog, Ms Platon. :)) Just came across your blog from someone else's.

I guess we couldn't help being sneaky(nyahaha) but it was all worth it! :D

4/09/2006 11:18 PM  
Anonymous aji said...

Ms. Platon! I'll truly miss you!

Good bless! :*

4/12/2006 3:47 AM  
Anonymous aji said...

* God

4/12/2006 3:47 AM  
Blogger j jo said...

kar: oh, it definetely was worth it! :) a million thanks again :)

aji: aww.. i'll really miss you, guys, too! don't forget to update me on how you are next year when we see each other around, okay? :)

4/12/2006 2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!I LAB MISS PLATON!



-kaila a.k.a. catherine :P

4/13/2006 1:16 AM  
Blogger danica patricia said...

everybody loves miss platon huh? ;) i love you too miss platon! hahahahaha! :) ++bored

4/14/2006 1:45 AM  
Anonymous patty said...

hi miss!

4/14/2006 4:55 AM  
Blogger j jo said...

i love you guys, too! :)


hi patty! forgive me, but this is patty...? :) G.? M.? B.? A.? L.? :)

4/14/2006 9:24 PM  
Blogger andy said...

hi ms.platon! :) this is your kamalyan english secretary reporting. :) hahaha.so,is it okay if i link you to my blog?and can i speak tagalog here?haha.biro lang po. :) somehow,i really feel the need to speak,or in this case,type,in english whenever i am addressing ms.platon.haha.pero sige na nga,gusto ko lamang sabihin na ma-mimiss ko po kayo. :) salamat ng maraming marami! -jescia :)

P.S.please don't mind my name(andy)-that's supposed to be my hidden nickname my friends sometimes call me. :)

4/16/2006 7:20 AM  
Blogger j jo said...

hello there, jescia/andy, my ever so responsible kamalayan english secretary :)

sure, feel free to link me to your blog :) but no, you may not speak in filipino... juuuust kidding. :)

i'll miss you, too, dear and thanks also :)

4/23/2006 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nakakatawa,ngayon ko lang po nakita 'tong blog niyo.

OMG miss,I was browsing through your archives and I found this entry.I cried :'( seriously.super naiyak ako...bigla kong na-miss third year.as in.na-mimiss ko na yung mga chika days na kapag gusto ko lang ng kausap you're just a step away. grabe...sobrang nakakamiss talaga!!!

naalala ko tuloy bigla yung time na nag-chichikas tayo nung retreat..waaaaah.grabe miss, sobrang salamat po sa lahat.sobrang laki ng pinagbago ko sa buhay ko. i became a better person.as in.

biglang sumagi sa utak ko yung time na patago kaming gumagawa ng mga paper cranes.nakakatawa, kasi naka-ilang ulit pa ako bago nakagawa ng isang perfect na paper crane.tas naadik ako.hahaha.kaya sandamakmak ang naidagdag sa koleksyon ng mga paper cranes sa kamalayan.nakakatawa.

at wala lang,gusto ko lang sabihin na sobrang thankful ako na may term paper nung third year. na-interview ko kasi crush ko, si atom. hehe :)

miss, i really feel so blessed na naging part kayo ng life ko.i've had the best school year in my life! :)

basta miss,pakilala niyo ako kay ano.hehehe :) jokes lang :P i love you miss!!!! mwaaaah!*hugs and kisses*

wag na wag kang sasabit ü,
♥ patice

7/28/2006 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home